The Fluke 2680 Series data acquisition systems combine the best of lab precision with the rugged flexibility required in rapidly changing industrial applications.
Fluke 2680 Data Acquisition System
- 20 to 120 universal analogue inputs per chassis; systems to +2,000 channels
- Large scalable LAN systems using the 2680A with 10BaseT/100BaseT
- Two types of Universal Input Modules: high-isolation precision modules or fast scan modules, with 16- to 18-bit resolution
- Throughput of more than 3,000 channels-per-second-per-chassis with 2680A-FAI modules
- Superior thermocouple measurement accuracy (J, K, R, S, T, N, I, U, C, B)
- 20 digital I/O and 8 form C, 1 Amp relay output modules for direct control of equipment
- Up to 300V input isolation, 1600V transient overvoltage protection (2680A-PAI)
- Universal input conditioning for any input, on any channel, in any combination (V dc, V ac, Ohms, frequency, RTD, thermocouple, thermistor or current
- ATA flash memory card for stand-alone operation - from 16 MB to 1 GB (2686A only)
- Multiple power sources: 100 to 240 V and 9 V to 45 V dc
The Fluke 2680A Data Acquisition System is the choice for multi-channel applications requiring reliable Ethernet communications.
It features a front-end style data acquisition system that communicates and distributes data anywhere you need it to go.
The 10BaseT and 100BaseT communications interface makes it compatible with both older and newer network installations.
With the Fluke 2680A you can seamlessly expand your system from 20 to more than 2,000 channels just by adding modules and chassis. The 2680A features six slots in each chassis that you can fill with modules as needed to meet your application requirements.
|DC Volts||90 mV to 150/300 V||0.3 mV to 1 mV||0.01%|
|AC Volts||300 mV to 150/300 V||10 mV to 100 mV||0.3%|
|Resistance||300 Ω to 3 MΩ||1 mΩ to 10 Ω||0.015%|
|Frequency||15 Hz to 1 MHz||0.01 Hz to 100 Hz||0.05%|
|RTD (Pt100)||-200 to 600ºC||0.003 ºC||0.06 ºC|
|J||-100 ºC to 760 ºC||0.02 ºC||0.35 ºC|
|K||-100 ºC to 1372 ºC||0.02 ºC||0.4 ºC|
|T||-100 ºC to 400 ºC||0.02 ºC||0.3 ºC|
|Other Thermocouple types R, S, B, C, E, N|